Real skincare tips from women who depend on their face and skin, literally.
It’s hard to believe a lot of things you hear and read but I am very interested in the skin care regime of some of the most popular, successful, and beautiful models in the world. Who wouldn’t be? I trust their advice and council over the 20 year old gal at the Lancome counter who gets commission on her very high priced items.
From what I see from professional models, a few things are clear, all these women all hold hydration and moisturizing in very high regards. None of them go a day without it and most use moisturizing masks or face masks regularly.
Other common denominators were clear and worth noting too. They were washing your face, especially after wearing makeup (and heavy makeup), and always using eye cream. Using sunscreen was mentioned, (but not as much as I thought it would be), getting plenty of rest was almost always noted, as well as eating right, drinking a lot of water, and exercise.
Below you can see how hydration is so important to [just a sample of] these beautiful women who we know all take their skincare seriously.
1. Miranda Kerr – “I do face masks all the time, when I’m doing ballet or on phone calls”. “I love being able to multitask and that’s the best way to do it.”
2. Heather Medendorp – “Balance is key when it comes to keeping your skin clear. You can’t just strip your skin of oils without giving it all those nutrients it needs” Turns out Heather uses a black charcoal mask and then follows it up with a hydrating mask to replenish any moisture her skin is still craving.
3. Bella Harris – “If you’re wearing makeup all the time, your skin is bound to get thirsty. Your face needs to stay hydrated. The most important thing is to keep your skin moisturized.”
4.Behati Prinsloo – “I drink a ton of water, make sure I am wearing sunblock, and have a good face mask”.
5. Carla Bruni– “Dryness is never good”.
6. Naomi Campbell – “It’s all about hydration.”
7. Anja Rubik – “I try and do a moisturizing mask a few times a week”.