Spring and Summer skin, get ready!
Shed off that winter coat, let’s get our skin gorgeous for outdoor BBQs, family reunions, drinks on the deck, and ALL that this time of year has to offer!
Here are our favorite tips:
- Hydrate! Skin health starts from the inside out. And don’t worry, you don’t need to drink gallons of water. Shoot for eight glasses a day (more if you sweat a lot during your workouts, drink caffeine, or have had a few cocktails). Water helps you maintain a good PH balance in your skin. The more hydrated you are, the better your skin looks, period. Fewer wrinkles, full and supple skin!
2. Exfoliate! Your skin will look brighter and smoother – and exfoliation unclogs pores and clears up acne. Say bye-bye to those dead winter skin cells.
3. Get acne under control – for good! Summer is hard on acne with the combo of sweat, sun, and sunscreen. Stay on top of it with Mantra Masks CBD Activated Charcoal Cleanser. CBD is a natural acne fighter with its anti-inflammatory properties. Activated Charcoal absorbs and washes away excess skin oil, removes toxins and impurities in the skin, and cleans pores.
4. Add in Bakuchiol – a potent antioxidant that helps protect the skin’s surface from oxidative damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors like UV and pollution. It’s a good idea to work it into your skincare regime because it visibly reduces skin discolorations from environmental exposure while at the same time soothing, smoothing, and firming skin. And better yet, throw it in your bag and use it on the go – it’s in Mantra Mask’s Collagen Protective Spray (which is also a great acne fighter with nanosilver, by the way!).
5. Don’t forget your feet! Chances are, your feet have been ignored all winter. It’s time to deal with those cracked heels before you slip them into some cute sandals! Tonight, while watching Netflix, put on some Aquafor, a pair of socks, and hydrate those heels.
6. Drench your face. Since you’ve done the exfoliating, it’s time to get serious about moisturizing. Stepping it up a notch means adding sheet masks into your everyday routine. Mantra Mask’s CBD Marine Hydration Sheet Mask is all-natural and full of nutrients from the earth like Monoi De Tahiti and Tahitian Seawater for the ultimate in hydration. The CBD applied topically reduces redness and inflammation and can help with skin conditions such as rosacea, rashes, irritation, and acne.
7. Fake it til you make it! Baking in the sun is SO 1990. There are tons of great options for a fake glow before you put on your favorite summer maxi dress! Favorite: Tan Towel and Jergens!
8. Fight Free Radicals. Free radicals are anything that breaks down the skin – think everything from pollution to sun damage. We always need to be battling free radical exposure. Antioxidants are the key! Mantra Mask’s After Sun Sheet Mask isn’t just for AFTER sun. Bring your skin to life with over ten powerful antioxidants, including chamomile, calendula, aloe vera, and chia seed. Lock in moisture and reduce inflammation with this powerful CBD formula – you’ll be glowing in no time! Start now.
9. Get a Pedicure – Because if your feet have been hibernating all winter, color on your toes always makes them look better.
10. Lessen the stress. This is the best thing you can do for your skin. To get your skin at its healthiest, take care of yourself. Be still, meditate, go on long walks. The GLOW always starts from within!
Enjoy the season!